At Core5, we believe capable, dedicated employees are the key to our success. In fact, employees are so central to our company, those exact words are part of the core values for which Core5 was named. We need talented, ambitious people who are committed to excellence and to a real estate career. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work for a vibrant, progressive company, and unlimited personal and career growth opportunities.
Working at Core5
We look for people who want to make a difference, have the passion to make it happen and the drive to innovate while upholding our core values. Here, you are challenged to grow and given the freedom to chart your own course. You will enjoy workplace flexibility in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
During the recruitment process, we may collect personal information to assess your suitability for employment. We will not share your information outside our organization without your prior consent unless we are legally required to do so. Please note that submission of your resume indicates consent with the above policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Employment Opportunities
Search available employment opportunities below. Currently, we only accept applicants for open positions. Please come back often to see the new positions we’ve added. Core5 is an equal opportunity employer.
To coordinate and track acquisition and financing transactions. To prepare Board packages and various presentations for Core5.
Reports to: Finance Manager
General Qualifications Required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, or a related field
- 2+ years working in Real Estate, Finance, or a related field
- Understanding of Commercial Real Estate
- Experience preparing presentations
- Use of Microsoft Outlook
Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe
Skills/Behaviors: The ideal candidate should have the following skills and behaviors:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong research, fact-checking and proofreading skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be self-directed, proactive, and adaptive to changing priorities
- Positive attitude with demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for analysis and preparation of internal investment committee and Board packages
- Respond to Board follow up questions and updates
- Deliver KUSA required reporting for deal closings
- Assist the regional teams in all aspects of due diligence related to site acquisition, development, and disposition process
- Assist in the preparation and production of annual business plan, including creating presentations for Board of Directors and lenders
- Assist in the production of the final hard copy of the Business Plan, including analysis with market data, graphs, etc.
- Create annual and ad hoc financial presentations
- Maintain list of acquisition pursuits, including critical dates and commitment amounts
- Responsible for production of lender packages
- Responsible for the loan closing due diligence process, including coordinating with lenders/appraisers
- Coordinate post-closing items as required by lenders
- Manage lender communication throughout bid process, including providing lender with subsequent requests of Sponsor information
- Responsible for lender compliance reporting and analysis
As part of the Kajima USA family of companies, Core5 offers the following benefits in which our employees may choose to participate:
- Medical (OAP and HDHP)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D
- Short and Long term Disability